Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rocks in the Road!

Who said this would be easy? No one. I don't know why I thought it would be. And when I failed to realize it wouldn't be smooth sailing all along, that's when things came crashing down, creating, perhaps a bigger impact than if I had been expecting it. Speed bumps appear, rocks in the road, mudslides. They're all there in front of you preventing you from achieving/experiencing/living what you want/need/think is best. And repairing the road can be difficult. That's where I am.

That's all I'm going to say for now. Don't really have much energy to write more....

Instead I'll leave you with some photos of things that make me happy.

Nice coffee shops in Costa Rica with fancy tea:

Lindsay:

The newest addition to my world, Nazzy.

Tressa, and her new bangs I gave her:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sad. I heard. Mare told me everything. Keep your head up! It's not forever!! xoxo

Tom Stumpf said...

Yes, there may be some light at the end of the tunnel, with assistance from the PC gurus! Hang in there!!

Marian said...

Oh, those rocks are so little compared to the mountains you've climbed. Hang in there.....the sun will shine and the horizon will look wonderful!