Saturday, July 25, 2009

iPhone=iFun

My friend Josh (also in PC-CR) came to visit me in my site this past week. We had crazy adventures and enjoyed lots of relaxing non-work time. Visiting other volunteers and having them visit you keeps one's sanity in this whole experience. We took all these pictures with his iPhone.

I realized I'm having a love affair......with Salsa Lizano.

On the way to the river:

Heeeeere......vaca, vaca vaca.

Little did he know.....

Where I sit most days when I have nothing to do.....but think. And so did we:

Gettin' artsy with the iPhone:

One of these days, I'll use more words.....

5 comments:

Joshua Hardester said...

You do look like you're going to kill me. World?!

~Lynn~ said...

LOVE seeing the pictures, Bec!!! By the way, in the photo where you are definitely creepin, who is holding the camera? I'm so confused...

You LOVVVE having fun.

marian stumpf said...

What fun? What is in this bottle????'
Calling was futile tonight. SAAD

Lindsey Jane Photography said...

mmm... i remember that sauce when i was in CR. yummy stuff. L-O-V-E the last shot reebs!

Jonathan said...

Reebs, hiiii!!! Sitting here with dad trying to print your posts, but we can't seem to do that...sigh...