Monday, April 4, 2011

Musings on Leaving...

I only have two weeks and three days left being a Peace Corps volunteer! What a mixed bag of emotions right now. Set to take flight from this Rich Coast bright and early Thursday, April 21st...to be received (with my dog) in Portland, Oregon by my sister!!!!!!

This is her, by the way....so artsy, that one...


In other news...this family has become my second family in Costa Rica....it will be hard to leave them. Set to spend my last night with them...



....as it will be hard to leave many things from here. The time is ripe, though.

Until next time, readers! Yes, there will be a next time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

BUSTED!! You're coming to visit me?! Diiiiiiiiiaaaaaayyyyyy??

Tom Stumpf said...

Savor these last days and moments!!!

Marian said...

What a wonderful picture!!!!