Monday, March 21, 2011

An Afternoon Wander.

Just a scene from my school. How fitting for me to be placed there. (For those that don't speak Spanish it means Pedro Perez Zeledon School loves art).


One recent afternoon I went out for a walk with Riley. With my time coming to a close, I'm realizing so are my afternoon walks in Copey, my favorite time of day here. With that in mind, I walk with intention, knowing that when I am walking the hustling busy streets of Portland (and Seattle and Colorado), I will long for this. And here's why...

This is 300 meters out my front door:

This, 400 meters:

This was just 200 meters (a double, full....!!!):

This was with me the entire time :) :



And this? Well, this happens every day....walk a little, pick a little, walk a little, pick a little...


Until next time, readers.

2 comments:

Tom Stumpf said...

Very meaningful, Reebs! Bring forth many more of these ~ awesome!!!

Marian said...

Oh, if only you could bottle it up and bring it here!!!! Lovely!